Stramowski’s True24 program is the best service level offering in the city
When enrolled in our Advantage Plus Maintenance Agreement you always qualify for True24 service at no additional charge!
Enrollment into our Advantage Plus Maintenance Agreement (APMA) requires purchase of a tune up
APMA’s are only available on residential systems. No commercial or larger rental units
Rental units that qualify are those no greater than four family rentals
APMA’s expire one year from the tune up
*no night & weekend upcharges - ever
We woke up to a 48° house on a Saturday. I called in and Brad came out and had my heating system working within an hour! My family and I was very happy! Thanks for the great service!
- Thomas G. - Oak Creek, WI
It's really simple! Stramowski Heating provides Milwaukee area residents 24 hour heating repair service with absolutely no extra for nights, weekends or holidays.
We know that a broken heating system is never convenient and that it's much more likely to break down at night than during the day. Stramowski Heating understands that in these tough economic times homeowners need the peace of mind knowing that when their heating system breaks down they have someone to rely on! Many Milwaukee area homeowners have already taken comfort in the fact that we will not penalize you by charging extra just because you needed service "outside" of "normal" business hours. We are a heating repair service company in the Milwaukee area. It is our responsibility to do the right thing. Offering True 24™ is the right way to ensure continued customer satisfaction and maintain your peace of mind when it comes to your heating and cooling equipment. And, we know that it’s both required and expected of us in order to continue earning your business. Remember, we want you to be 100% satisfied with our work.
If your heating system breaks down call Stramowski Heating and let one of our professional service technicians help you stay warm in the winter and cool in the summer. As always, we are still locally owned and operated for almost 40 years!
If you own a home that you are currently occupying and are in need of a heating or air conditioning repair, call us 24 hours a day / 7 days a week and you will never pay any additional fees or overtime rates. Even on holidays!
Truth-be-told, we found that charging customers more for a heating repair or an air conditioning repair just for calling in outside of normal business hours has actually done nothing to help us or our customers.
In fact, looking at it from the consumer's point of view, it seems more like a penalty for calling when it's not convenient for the technician!
That's just plain foolish.
Stramowski Heating is in business to help customers with their heating systems not drive them away or make them wait for heating or cooling.
We want customers!
To earn and retain your business we created True24!
We stopped all the complicated nonsense and gave Milwaukee area homeowners a real service company.
We stopped penalizing homeowners for calling in for repair service when it wasn't within the eight hour business day.
In turn, we continue to see more Milwaukee homeowners continue to do business with Stramowski Heating and a much greater customer satisfaction rating!
Yes, but only a few.
One of the main restrictions on True24 is True24 heating repair service is not available on commercial, rental, or investment properties.
True24 is available to single family residential homeowners.
Disclaimer & Limitations
While we do our best to keep things simple we need to disclose any limitations. The following is a list of limitations and exclusions. This list is subject to change with or without notice.
- 24 Hour Service - True 24 is a service pricing program designed around the customer. True 24 does not imply or guarantee that we will be able to perform actual services 24 hours per day. It only guarantees that we will not charge extra for repair services completed on nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Road Conditions – Blizzards, rain, high winds, etc… may cause a delay in or temporary suspension of repair service.
- Technician Rest – For the safety of our technicians we limit our technicians' calls to allow them to rest. Because our technicians drive motor vehicles and work with gas and electrical equipment, reasonable rest periods are required during times of high call volume. In rare circumstances we may be unable to perform actual service during off hours. We will continue to take calls via live person and/or voicemail system and will respond to you as soon as possible.
- Weather Conditions – Weather conditions such as blizzards and extreme high and low temperatures often cause an increase in call volume to our 24 hour line. In rare instances you may be rescheduled(bumped) into the following day. We will always do our best to get out to your home ASAP. In cases of heavy rain and thunderstorms you may be bumped as well since there are extreme hazards when working with high line voltage electricity under these conditions.
- Visibility – In summer when there is low natural light near an outdoor unit technicians are not permitted to perform services. There are moving parts as well as high voltage wiring that the technicians need to be able to see in order to complete their jobs in a safe manner.
- Communication System Malfunction - While we always take reasonable efforts to ensure that our communication system(s) such as phones, email, website, etc... are up and running there are occasions where one or more of these systems may go down or malfunction. If this happens there may be a delay in services.
- Phones - Any time our office is closed and nobody is available in-office to take service calls, our inbound phone calls are transferred to the on-call technician.
- Please be aware that when our office is closed our inbound phone calls may be transferred to either the on call technician or a 3rd party answering service to assist in dispatching your service call.
- On average, a service call is handled immediately by a live person and a heating technician will follow up with you in no more than 30 minutes.
- Commercial Service - True24 does not cover commercial property. Commercial property shall be treated as overtime when serviced outside of normal business hours.
- Rental/Investment Property - True24 shall cover owner-occupied primary residences only. True24 will not apply to any rental or investment property.
- Unsanitary Conditions - Technicians are permitted to leave any area/situation that may be unsafe. This extends to any residence that may be consider unsanitary. Examples include but are not limited to excessive pet urine or feces, hazardous hording conditions within a residence, or any condition where a technician feels unsafe.