According to this year’s Farmer’s Almanac, we’re in for a colder than normal winter and that means you could freeze your buns if your furnace isn’t up to snuff. Colder weather means the furnace has to work overtime to keep your house at a comfortable temperature. Best solution? Get your furnace checked out and tuned-up before the drifts around your house are 4 feet high!
At Stramowski Heating, we care about your comfort. We don’t just peek inside your furnace, we get detailed.
Save $20 on your Furnace Tune-Up! Ends Oct. 15th.
Stramowski’s 19-Point Tune-Up Checklist:
- Remove & Clean Burners
- Remove & Clean Pilot Burner & Orifice
- Test Hot Surface Igniter
- Test All Safety Limits
- Clean flame sensor
- Adjust Gas Pressure
- Clean Drain Trap
- Remove and clean flue pipe
- Disposable Rags
- Clean Return Drop
- Clean Blower Area & Filter Rack
- Remove Blower Assembly When Necessary (i.e. visual heat exchanger inspection, to clean it, etc…)
- Clear Out Pressure Switch Ports
- Test Pressure Switch Terminals
- Check and repair any loose terminals/wires
- Record Amp Draw on blower and inducer assembly
- Take total amp draw of the system at line connection and record
- Take & Record Temperature Rise
- Recommend media filter replacement if it is older than one year